Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part-Timer

If my husband is home with me every other week because of his work schedule does that make me a part-time housewife? Does that make him a part-time househusband?

You would think with a part-timer like my husband we would get double the amount accomplished in any given day on his weeks off. No such luck. But is that a bad thing?
Part of the reason I am not working is so that my husband and I can spend those weeks together traveling, doing home projects - basically doing as little or as much as we want. Not such a bad thing, right? So then why the guilt of not getting enough done? I swear the man turned his head for two seconds and I immediately reached for the vacuum.
This is an adventure, remember? I keep having to remind myself of that. 
So if you don’t hear from me too much every other week it’s merely because I am off (hopefully) on some great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment